The Gathering will take place at Townley Hall just outside Drogheda in Co. Louth. Townley Hall is a magnificent Georgian mansion built just over 200 years ago on a hilltop setting. It is surrounded by 60 acres of rolling parkland overlooking the Boyne Valley. The House is an architectural jewel. It is renowned for its exquisite interior, the quality of the materials and craftsmanship used in its construction and, in particular, its magnificent rotunda and staircase.
- Follow the M1 going North
• After the toll station, continue on the M1 until you cross the Boyne suspension bridge
• Immediately North of the bridge, take exit 10 signposted N51 - Navan - Drogheda North.
• At the roundabout over the motorway take the 1st exit (N51) towards Slane and Navan
• After 2.5km, (passed a series of sharp bends) immediately look for gates on the right side
• Travel time from Dublin City: about 45 mins.